And one evil dream, in particular, manifested itself in the physical upon my waking up.
As I recall, in this brief dream I was upstairs in the kitchen area of our rental house and speaking with Jay about something, as he was seated near the table.
Nothing, so far, seemed out of the ordinary.
Then suddenly, after I had said his name at the end of a statement, “Jay” piercingly stared back at me – with black pupil eyes – and bluntly said, “I'm not Jay.”
Immediately after he said this, I awoke in my pitch-black bedroom.
(located on the bottom floor; which had no windows)
Still in my half-awake, groggy state – I could, literally, feel something mysteriously “striking” me upside the head!
Mysteriously, again, I wasn't being struck in the physical sense, but more like in the psychic/spiritual sense (i.e. like an evil spirit was beating on my spirit man). My heart was racing at this point, as the only thing that I could think of doing was to call upon God's name to make it stop.
And, shortly after I do so, it did!
- - - - - - -
- Frankly, I do believe that the Ouija session we all had, prior, is what gave this evil spirit access to me, and probably to the rest of the home (...and many more than one could have entered, also). As for the evil spirit, itself, having rights to take Jay's form...perhaps it was due to my consent in joining him and the others in his bedroom?
- The dream occurring in the rental house I was at, I believe, symbolized the access which the evil spirit obtained in my life; due, again, to the consent I made with the Ouija Board (Amos 3:3). Houses in dreams also symbolize one's life, or vessel.
- The piercing black eyes, I believe, was indicative of the sheer, general hatred which evil spirits have for mankind.
- Me feeling the psychic/spiritual attacks, while in half-awake state, I believe is also indicative of how dreams, themselves, are a point of access into the spirit world.
...(43)When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. (44)Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. (45)Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation...
...(24)When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. (25)And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. (26)Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first...
- Devils (Demonic Spirits): Full Scripture Compilation